Members may post open positions in their organizations for free. We also accept listings for jobs with non-member philanthropic organizations or those central to the work in philanthropy in North Carolina. Listings for non-members are $100. If you have questions about whether you are eligible to post a job here, please contact us.
Position Summary: Root Cause, a nonprofit consulting firm, has been working with the Guilford County community for the past 10 months. Root Cause is currently leading a formal planning process to support the transition from a chapter of a national education nonprofit to an independent locally controlled initiative. The Project Manager will work as part of the Root Cause team and lead the management of the local initiative's transitional action plan.
This is a short term, part time (approximately 20 hours/week) contract for at least six months with the possibility of extending based on the leadership needs of the organization.
- Work closely with Root Cause on the local oversight of evolving short-term action plan including, but not limited to:
- Work closely with PreK-12 Working Group to coordinate action steps;
- Develop and maintain a detailed project plan to monitor, drive and track progress;
- Create, organize and maintain comprehensive project documentation;
- Other related or similar duties as required or assigned.
- Work with Guilford County Schools
- Develop and foster relationships with school partners;
- Execute planning process action plan to launch student services;
- Provide general support to school partners.
- Support communications team in execution of all communications strategy including but not limited to:
- Facilitating local Communications Group meetings;
- Liaising between Communications Group and Working Group.
Guilford County (Greensboro and High Point, NC)
Based on Experience
Mindy Oakley (firstname.lastname@example.org)