- Support data management and strategy efforts, including:
- Track funds and monthly grants in donor database for analysis.
- Manage fund and donor lists.
- Perform fund administration in C-Suite database, including overseeing, tracking, and updating profiles.
- Digitize records.
- Manage internal documentation.
- Data entry.
- Provide project support for inter-departmental projects, including:
- Monitor grants for trends.
- Support Community Engagement team in fundraising efforts.
- Track recommendations from Foundation staff to donors.
- Assist Development with database projects, including:
- Organize and clean up profiles.
- Verify historical records.
- Digitize files.
- Donor Engagement
- Co-manage a portfolio of approximately 175-200 Donor-advised Funds and provide basic grantmaking services for small funds.
- Serve as an initial point of contact for external inquiries related to Donor Services mail, email, voicemail, funds in system, and paperwork.
- Assist in managing logistics of Donor Engagement functions, such as event coordination, invitations, and materials as needed.
- Provide fundraising campaign support.
- Grants Processing
- Provide weekly grants support during due diligence and grants approval.
- Serve as support for Grants Manager as needed.
COMPENSATION AND BENEFITS
- Commitment to the Foundation's goals and mission.
- Experience in donor relations and/or grantmaking.
- Interest and aptitude in database management and data entry.
- Detail and logistics oriented.
- Excellent people skills, including the ability and willingness to work closely with other colleagues as a team.
- Strong customer service orientation via phone and email and commitment to professionalism.
- Willingness to work flexibly within a hybrid work environment.
- The salary range for this position is $40,000 - $45,000.
- Benefits include health insurance (medical, HSA, HRA), dental insurance, retirement plan, wellness benefit, and generous PTO.
Triangle Community Foundation serves Chatham, Durham, Orange, and Wake County, and is the largest nonprofit funder in our region. By working with dedicated donors and strong nonprofits, we can guide gifts in a strategic way to fill in gaps, reduce inequities, and solve the region’s most pressing challenges. Since 1983, we have envisioned a Triangle that works together so everyone can thrive and in the last fiscal year, with the help of our generous family of donors, we granted over $30 million back into the community to make a difference.
For more details about Triangle Community Foundation, visit www.trianglecf.org
At Triangle Community Foundation, we believe that when people feel respected and included, they can be more creative, innovative, and successful. While we have more work to do to advance equity, diversity, and inclusion, we are investing to move our organization and community forward. Triangle Community Foundation is an equal opportunity employer and encourages applications from persons of all races and ethnic backgrounds.
Employment is contingent upon successful completion of a reference and background investigation.
HOW TO APPLY
Please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
with “Donor Engagement Associate Position” in the subject line. If there are professional details applicants wish to communicate in addition to their resumé, cover letters are encouraged. Priority will be given to resumés received by Friday, September 2, 2022. Candidates will not be contacted to schedule first round interviews until the week of September 6th
following the Labor Day holiday.
If you require reasonable accommodation in completing this application, interviewing, or otherwise participating in the employee selection process, please direct your inquiries to email@example.com