CSR Partnerships Manager
The CSR Partnerships Manager will lead strategic social impact partnerships between premier nonprofit organizations and Thermo Fisher Scientific, with a focus on project and event management. The Manager will be responsible for maintaining deep relationships with multiple community partners, driving access for underserved populations while multiplying the engagement of Thermo Fisher colleagues globally.
- Oversee partner strategy ensuring maximum impact
- Lead portfolio of social impact partnerships, supporting end-to-end partner experience and holding all parties accountable to achieving shared results
- Serve as primary point of contact for all partnership-related activities
- Build consensus among stakeholders, driving all parties to resolution
- Lead with humility, learning from the partner
- Drive internal engagement by including opportunities for colleague involvement
- Continuously learn STEM/health equity landscapes to ensure we are best positioned through our partnership strategy
- Negotiate contract terms and ensure all stakeholders deliver
- Be the partner advocate and leader balancing and driving both the partner’s and Thermo Fisher’s requirements and priorities.
- Ensure contract compliance to protect the interest of the company
- Evaluate partnership landscape, assess the company’s position, and work with Sr. Manager to source and review potential new partnerships
- Work cross functionally, holding all stakeholders accountable to ensure flawless execution, and delivering on a defined set of KPIs within the proposed timelines
- Lead the project core team to reach the project objectives and goals
- Provide timely and accurate reporting of social impact partnership impact
- Drive complex project plans with a high tolerance for ambiguity and willingness to adapt. Comfort with uncertainty and ability to navigate complex situations with competing priorities is critical to success.
- Motivate and influence at every level of the organization to drive decision making and the mentality and behavior changes required for success.
- Build the annual partnership event strategy to include events large and small hosted internally and externally that enhance partner benefits, involve colleagues, and promote brand awareness.
- Manage and oversee a portfolio of social impact events from concept to post event reconciliation. Events will range from large scale, produced, awards ceremonies to local colleague involvement events and will focus on STEM education or health equity.
- Manage event budgets. Accurately forecast to ensure program expenses remain at target and ensure resources are well allocated and deliver program objectives
Apply to this position here: CSR Partnerships Manager