The Programs Officer will be involved in all aspects of grant development and grant management compliance with the Healthcare Foundation of Wilson. This will include administrative work, maintenance of records, filing, assistance with events, and performing due diligence for all applicants and grantees to ensure all Grantee requirements are met.
Additionally, this position will play a key role in the maintenance of the grants process including, but not limited to, creating forms, managing workflows, compiling reports, reconciling financials, and training. Also develops and maintains web site, online communications and social media strategies.
- Manage workflows for grant applications and grant processes to ensure responsive and timely decisions in collaboration with Executive Director.
- Analyze potential grants for impact and fit within program strategy.
- Perform required due diligence on applicants and grantees, including tax status and fiscal review, prior to circulation for approval.
- Provide technical assistance to grantees and applicants regarding compliance and the online grants process.
- Design and create applications and reporting templates as required. This includes creating detailed workflows and testing processes prior to launch.
- Ensure fully accurate coding and information is entered in the HFW’s database/software. This includes the uploading of additional documentation and tracking of grant reviews.
- Maintain database/software with grantee records, process grant payment requests and prepares grantee notifications of grant approval/declination.
- Provide ongoing reports to the HFW, with particular attention to outcomes and payment information.
- Research, schedule and perform site visits with grantees for the purposes of monitoring project activity and collecting outcome data to document project results
- Manage relationships with grantees; identify and make recommendations to resolve issues.
- Develop reporting measurements for the grantees.
- Take responsibility for ensuring grant success and mitigating any challenges that arise.
- Draft internal and external communications, including grant agreements for approved grants.
- Compile and circulate relevant reports and data to both internal and external audiences.
- Plan convenings, focus groups and other activities as appropriate to enable HFW and Grantees to collaborate towards a common purposeCommunications/Marketing/Website
- Maintains HFW web site, including Facebook and other social media sites.
- Develops and maintains new media and social networking communications strategies.
- Develops and implements online communications campaigns with strategies to grow size of online audience.
- Creates online and print version quarterly e-newsletter and online grantmaking campaigns. Design flyers, posters, pamphlets and other materials relevant to a variety of HFW activities.
- Tracks metrics from web site and online audience and makes recommendations.
- Ensures organizational adherence to brand and style guidelines.
- Assist with basic user problems and facilitate communication of larger issues to vendors.
- Collects and organizes photos and photo releases for HFW’s use.
This position includes other responsibilities as assigned. For a more detailed job description, please send an email request.
Commensurate with experience
To apply, please send your resume, along with cover letter and salary requirements to email@example.com