Members may post open positions in their organizations for free. We also accept listings for jobs with non-member philanthropic organizations or those central to the work in philanthropy in North Carolina. Listings for non-members are $100. If you have questions about whether you are eligible to post a job here, please contact us.
Z. Smith Reynolds Foundation – a statewide, private, family foundation dedicated to improving the quality of life for all North Carolinians – seeks a Grants Administrator to maintain the Foundation’s Gifts Online (GO) grants management database and to maintain and develop grant applications and grant requirements.
The successful candidate is:
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel and Word and is knowledgeable of other Microsoft Office products, including Outlook and Powerpoint
- A team player, detail-orientated, and highly-organized while working well under pressure
- A self-starter with excellent time-management skills, meeting all deadlines
- An effective communicator that provides highly-effective, customer-service support to grantees and to others who contact the Foundation
- Able to use of the internet and all office equipment (fax machine, copier, printers, scanner, and telephone, etc.)
- Minimum education requirements include an Associates degree plus two years relevant work experience or a high school diploma with equivalent experience.
- Blackbaud software such as Gifts Online and FENXT, as well as experience with Accounts Payable/Finance and Database Management, a plus.
- Salary is competitive and based upon applicable experience. Excellent benefits provided.
For application instructions and for additional details about this great opportunity, visit https://www.zsr.org
Z. Smith Reynolds Foundation is an equal opportunity employer.