Recipients of this round of grants include:
- Blowing Rock Art and History Museum for senior center art classes.
- Blue Ridge Women in Agriculture for Healthy Food Box projects.
- Boone United Methodist Church for a summer literacy program.
- Children’s Council of Watauga County, Inc. for early childhood literacy.
- F.A.R.M. Café, Inc. for kitchen equipment upgrade.
- LIFE Village Inc. for the LIFE House program.
- Mountain Alliance for School’s Out academic enrichment program in Watauga County.
- Mountain Home Music for general operating support.
- Second Harvest Food Bank of Northwest NC for rural fee delivery support.
- Southern Appalachian Historical Association for Kings Mountain Day at Hickory Ridge History Museum.
- The Children’s Playhouse for Creating Community.
- W.A.M.Y. Community Action for Healthy Homes.
- Watauga Compassionate Community Initiative for general operating support.
- Watauga County Habitat.
The Watauga County Community Foundation is an affiliate of the North Carolina Community Foundation. Learn more online at NCCommunityFoundation.org.