Our Mission & Vision
The North Carolina Network of Grantmakers (NCNG) connects more than 115 foundations and corporate giving programs to a network of knowledge, resources, and sector colleagues that help them meet their mission and serve the community.
NCNG helps North Carolina grantmakers:
- Gain a deeper understanding of important North Carolina issues
- Utilize education and networking opportunities
- Foster and build closer peer relationships
- Explore opportunities to collaborate
- Create a body of knowledge regarding philanthropy in the state
- Collaborate more closely, thereby improving the effectiveness and ultimate impact of grantmaking in North Carolina
NCNG provides grantmakers the ability to come together, learn together, build relationships and create a body of knowledge that enables them to conduct their work more effectively.
NCNG was organized in September 2002 by a group of grantmakers who saw the need for a statewide forum to connect and support grantmaking organizations’ staff, board and trustees. NCNG is a charitable venture operating under the fiscal sponsorship of the North Carolina Community Foundation.